Summary The gene therapy in oncology market size was valued at US$2045 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23. 7% during 2022-2027.
New York, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Gene Therapy in Oncology Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast by Region, Segment, Therapy Type (Oncolytic Virotherapy, Gene Transfer, Gene Induced Immunotherapy) and End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes), 2022-2027” –
The gene therapy in oncology market report provides an executive-level overview of the gene therapy in oncology market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2027.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global gene therapy in oncology market, and key product and platform stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The key to the growth has been the high prevalence of cancer and growing investment and funding for product development.Additionally, key strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions are expected to accelerate market growth.
Over the forecast period, the market will witness an increase in government initiatives, favoring the gene therapy in oncology market growth.
– This report provides overview of addressable market for gene therapy in oncology market
– It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
– It includes global market forecasts for the gene therapy in oncology industry
– It include segmental forecasts and vendor sanpshot on leading vendors operating in or the gene therapy in oncology industry
Reasons to Buy
– This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global gene therapy in oncology market and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in gene therapy in oncology markets.
– The report also highlights key therapy type and end-user segments.
– With different charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in gene therapy in oncology markets.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001